Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Final Post Before Leaving for China...

I can hardly believe this time has come. We've waited so, so long for this that it doesn't even seem real. This is our last night at home as two. We've had our last full day together in the U.S. as a couple and very soon we'll be a family of three. A moment we've waited for forever. We are feeling so many emotions tonight. Anxious. Frightened. Excited. Nervous. Thrilled. Uncertain. All of the above. Life is about to change for the two of us...for the better. I cannot wait until they place that blessed little child in my arms. As long as Troy and I live we promise to always love and care for her. She has no idea what she means to the two of us. She will make our lives complete.

As this is my final post from the U.S., I, again, want to thank you all for being so supportive during this long process. Please continue to follow our journey in China. I will use this site as much as possible, but if all else fails, then you can also see our journey at www.youbelong.net/thehatfields

We love you all! Until next time...

No comments: