Saturday, March 31, 2007

The End is Nearing...or should I say The Beginning

Well, here we are after 17 LONG months and our wait may soon be over. Referrals should be arriving this week at the agencies, or so we hope. The question is, "Will we make it in this round?" I have no idea, but oh how I hope. They ended last month at Oct. 24 and we are Nov. 4th, so I'm not sure whether they will make it to us or not. If they do, "OH MY GOODNESS!!!!" and if they don't, We're Next!!!!!!!! Either way, our long wait is almost over. I'm not one to wish time away, but I cannot wait until this weekend is over. Oh how I pray that we get a call on Monday saying, "Troy and Sammi, you're daughter's picture has arrived." I'm not sure what I'll do. Can this really be about to happen? Are we about to put a face with a name that we've dreamed of for so long? Someone pinch me, please! Until Monday...

No comments: